Laboratory and Process Analyzers
Automatic Analysers → NewLab Range • OilLab Range • Thermofat • OnLine Range
Filterability of Lubricating Oils • Ring and Ball • Foaming Tester • Oxidation Stability • Evaporation Bath • RBOT & TFOUT • RPVOT • Noack • Air Release • Pensky Martens • Leonardo Pensky Martens • Golleo Abel+Pensky • Aniline Point • Penetration • R.E.C.C. • Abel • Cleveland • Tag • Tag - 6901 • Reid Vapour Pressure • Ductilometer • Herschel Emulsifying • Saybolt Viscometer • Distillation
IP 32 (obs.)
Ductility of Bituminous Materials.
The ductility of a bituminous material is measured by the distance to which it will elongate before breaking when two ends of a briquet specimen of the material are pulled apart at a specified speed and at a specified temperature. Unless otherwise specified, the test shall be made at a temperature of 77 ± 0.9°F (25 ± 0.5°C) and with a speed of 5 cm/min ± 5.0%. At other temperatures the speed should be specified.
- Structure fully made in stainless steel, internal bath realized with round edges easily to clean, bath is also equipped with atmospheric drain.
- Bath is automatically thermo-stated with integrated refrigerating gas motor-compressor system CFC free for test temperatures up to +5°C and heated with total immersion stainless steel heaters granting temperature up to +50°C, resolution 0,1°C and stability ± 0.1°C (with cover).
- Double pump system with gently movement of liquid avoid ripple on sample surface.
- 1 × traction monophasic motor 220 Watt with reduction. fitted on traction head able to manage 3 samples thanks to 3 independent force reader sensors.
- Analysis length resolution 1500 mm with < 1 mm resolution and minimum settable parameter
- Transparent inspection window and anti-overturn system.
- Automatic traction system to measure and record the traction from 0.1 to 300N for each test place, with automatic system to measure the elongation from 1 to 1500 mm for each test place.
- Touch screen panel pc 10.1” high visibility display equipped with 2 USB ports for connecting external control peripherals, for software updates, for exporting files and printing, 1 × RJ45 for Ethernet connection and LIMS.
- Dedicated software for automatic sample according to ASTM D113 – ASTM D6084 - EN13589 - EN13703:
- User friendly and customizable interface;
- Automatic saving of all analytical parameters;
- Customizable analysis parameters;
- Printable graphs and results.
- Included with instrument:
- 3 × Ductility form for ASTM D113;
- 3 × Base plate for form filling.
- Width 190 cm
- Depth 50 cm
- Height 90 cm (with open cover)
Bath Internal Dimensions
- Width 175 cm
- Depth 25 cm
- Height 16 cm
- 230 Vac 50 Hz
- 115 Vac 50 Hz
- 5047+15945: elastic recovery form/mold made in brass for ASTM D6084
- 5045+15945: ductility form/mold made in brass for ASTM D113
- 5207: base plate for form/mold fllling
Linetronic Technologies SA
Via Onorio Longhi 2 • 6864 Arzo • Mendrisio • Switzerland
tel. +41 91 630 07 03 • fax +41 91 630 07 19