News: LT/DB-55112/M Digital densimetry bath, 12 test places,
working temperature up to 230°C.
News: OilLab 510 Foaming Tester - Air Bath. Four test position heated air bath for measuring the foaming tendencies of lubricating oils in the temperature range of +20 to +150°C.
News: new improvement on the Cleveland 670/SA Flash Point analyser.
The tool kit for the testing of bitumen is now available as optional accessory.
More power at your service, more benefits for your success.
Call us for the further information you might need on our products.
Linetronic Technologies SA designs and produces a range of laboratory and process analyzers widely used in the petrochemical industry and in many other kinds of production such as food industry, power plants, and pharmaceutical industries:
Linetronic Technologies's products are for:
- Authorities releasing certified controls and/or certification
- Authorities for safety and control
- Central laboratories, pipelines of refineries
- Customs laboratories, airport laboratories
- Power plants
- Food industry
- Laboratories for control of vegetable oils and greases
- Laboratories or private institutes
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Producers of additives
- Producers of oils and lubricants
- Quality control of the product
- Research laboratories of petroleum companies
- Storehouses of oils and lubricants
Use of market standards (electronic, informatics, analyses).
Our analyses are based on the absolute respect of the analytical methods
ASTM, IP, ISO, EN, DIN. Moreover, our analytical systems can be customized
on the need of each client.
Incorporation of the analytical system within the Laboratory.
Incorporation of the analytical system onto the production lines
by respecting the norms.
Direct correspondence of the norms between the analytical systems
for laboratory and processing. Same method and same standard.
Comparable results, which give a total satisfaction and sureness to the user.
More speediness, developed efficiency, a direct link between
the laboratory and the production, user facility and low maintenance
costs of management.