- ASTM D88 / ASTM E102 Saybolt Viscosity, IP 55, FTM 791-0304, JIS K 2207
- Fully automatic
- Detection system
- Integrate CMOS sensor high definition
- Integrate LED backlight
- Unique Pensky Martens Flash Point with two test positions
- Designed and engineering for the petrochemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and petroleum industries and for all the research and quality control laboratories
- Remote assistance
- Tutorial for all levels of users
- Statistics, benchmark, historical, …options
- Network ready for data sharing
- Limitless customizations
- Also available with a single test position
- Innovative design
- Easy and fast.Only 3 steps needed:
- charging the sample;
- place the cup into the instrument's bath;
- push start analysis button.
- Fully automatic arm operation
- Double detection system
- Double ignition system
- Up to 100 customizable programs
- Interval of 5 minutes between a test and the next one
- Costumizable color and theme of the interface
- Up to 32 different languages, including the following alphabets:
Cyrillic, Greek, Asian etc.
- Simultaneous management of two test positions
Linetronic Technologies SA designs and produces a range of laboratory and process analyzers widely used in the petrochemical industry and in many other kinds of production such as food industry, power plants, and pharmaceutical industries:
Linetronic Technologies's products are for:
- Authorities releasing certified controls and/or certification
- Authorities for safety and control
- Central laboratories, pipelines of refineries
- Customs laboratories, airport laboratories
- Power plants
- Food industry
- Laboratories for control of vegetable oils and greases
- Laboratories or private institutes
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Producers of additives
- Producers of oils and lubricants
- Quality control of the product
- Research laboratories of petroleum companies
- Storehouses of oils and lubricants
Use of market standards (electronic, informatics, analyses).
Our analyses are based on the absolute respect of the analytical methods
ASTM, IP, ISO, EN, DIN. Moreover, our analytical systems can be customized
on the need of each client.
Incorporation of the analytical system within the Laboratory.
Incorporation of the analytical system onto the production lines
by respecting the norms.
Direct correspondence of the norms between the analytical systems
for laboratory and processing. Same method and same standard.
Comparable results, which give a total satisfaction and sureness to the user.
More speediness, developed efficiency, a direct link between
the laboratory and the production, user facility and low maintenance
costs of management.